Lu Xun / Jiang Wei / Zhao yun | Requested by matsu0kas
Happy International Women’s Day, March 8th"To the people clinging to the notion that female-led pictures are a niche genre, people see them! They make money! The world is round, people!" - Cate Blanchett
Makoto in different outfits (〃∇〃 )
If you don’t want Makoto to be your boyfriend you’re in denial.
Aruani( Armin Arlert x Annie Leonhardt )Week 2014
March 15th - 22nd , 2014
Day One - (March 15th)
“Lost and Found”
1. (noun) a place where lost items are kept in wait of their owners
2. a state of being: having been lost previously, and then found
Day Two - (March 16th)
1. (event) Takes place March 14th, (celebrated primarily in Japan) one month after Valentine’s Day. On Valentine’s day, women and girls present gifts of chocolate and candy to men and boys; White Day is the opposite. Men and boys give similar gifts to the women in their lives. (source)
Day Three - (March 17th)
1. (adjective) lasting for a very short amount of time
Day Four - (March 18th)
1. (noun) a state of feeling of being jealous
synonyms; envy, resentfulness
Day Five - (March 19th)
1. (adjective) based on mistaken belief
Day Six - (March 20th)
1. (noun) the protection granted by a nation to someone who has left their native country as a political refugee.
2. an institution offering shelter and support to people who are mentally ill.
Day Seven - (March 21st)
“Until We Meet Again"
1. a way of saying goodbye
other idioms similar to this include, “goodbye for now”, “see you soon”, “see you next time”, etc.
Listed above are the prompts for Aruani Week. The definitions and examples are only here to guide the participants, and should in no way limit them. Make up your own ideas, build off of these prompts, and show us that your original work is not solely based off of what we’ve given you!
Please visit this blog’s about/rules page to find out more about the week and how you can submit and view posts.
The blog will be updated soon, and everyone in the Aruani family is extremely excited for this upcoming event.
If you have any questions, please let me know (send in an ask or fanmail) and I will be happy to answer you. If you have any trouble navigating the blog or viewing posts, alert me to your issues and I will try my best to fix them as soon as possible.
Can’t wait to see what this week has in store for us- remember to reblog this as well as remind everyone about this upcoming event.
Have a great day, everyone!
These two are so alike…same mistakes, same theory behind their proofs. x
Leonardo DiCaprio gets attacked by a penguin during a trip to Antarctica in 2006
Jesus loves a good kit kat every now and again
thers not even any kit kats in that vending machine
if he can turn water into wine im sure snickers into kit kats is just as easy
mother of god